Luke Scott Slams Barack Obama, Hopes to Slug .600

Barack Obama likely won't be selecting Baltimore Orioles first baseman Luke Scott in his baseball fantasy draft next season.
The power-hitting lefty gave a lengthy interview to Yahoo today in which he touched on the topics of hunting, guns... and the integrity of President Obama.
"Obama does not represent America," Scott said. "Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for. This country is built on an attitude. It's a way of life. It's not because you're born here. It's not that you're supposed to take from those who have and give to those who haven't. That kills a country. It killed Russia."
Luke Scott Picture
Even if it were about being born here, Scott believes Obama would not be representative of the country, saying:
"[Obama] was not born here. That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, 'See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.' The man has dodged everything."

See also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010 Celebrity Gossip2010• Copyright © Celebrity Gossip • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •